*This is the Raspberry Pi400 keyboard only. You will need a Power Supply, micro SD, micro HDMI Cable, Display and mouse as well. All of these items are available in kit form as well.
Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete Raspberry Pi 4-based personal computer, fully integrated into a keyboard for ease of setup and use.
Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output and 4K video playback, Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard.
Raspberry Pi 400 is ideal for surfing the web, creating and editing documents, watching videos, and learning to program using the Raspberry Pi OS desktop environment.
Raspberry Pi 400 is available in a number of different regional variants and as either a computer kit, containing everything you need to get started (except for a TV or monitor), or a computer unit only.
Raspberry Pi 400 for working and learning at home
Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
RAM: 4GB LPDDR4-3200
Connectivity: Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet
2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
GPIO Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
Video & sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode);
H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode);
OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
SD card support: MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
Keyboard: 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on
Power: 5V DC via USB connector
Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
Dimensions: 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm (maximum)
Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit
• Any external power supply used with Raspberry Pi 400 shall comply with relevant regulations and
standards applicable in the country of intended use.
• This product should be operated in a well-ventilated environment and should not be covered when
• The connection of incompatible devices to Raspberry Pi 400 may affect compliance, result in damage to the unit, and invalidate the warranty.
• There are no user-serviceable parts inside Raspberry Pi 400, and opening the unit is likely to damage the product and will invalidate the warranty.
• All peripherals used with this product should comply with relevant standards for the country of use
and be marked accordingly to ensure that safety and performance requirements are met. These
articles include, but are not limited to, mice, monitors and cables when used in conjunction with
Raspberry Pi 400.
• The cables and connectors of all peripherals used with this product must have adequate insulation so that relevant safety requirements are met.
• Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause discoloration.
To avoid malfunction or damage to this product please observe the following:
• Do not expose to water or moisture whilst in operation.
• Do not expose to heat from any source; Raspberry Pi 400 is designed for reliable operation at normal ambient temperatures.
• Take care whilst handling to avoid mechanical or electrical damage to the computer.